Laura on April 18th, 2011
The sun may be shining, and spring may be on the horizon…but it is Monday, folks. And Monday is just never quite sexy enough for my liking. A painful chiropractic treatment early this morning set the tone: it’s crunch time. When you feel like you need a cleansing moment away from your tasks at hand check out the following:
- Time and time again I make this dish in celebration of spring and asparagus season.
- The Cheaper Show (June 25) artists have been announced. Check out this preview.
- A Collection a Day blogger Lisa Congdon has finally released a book of her gorgeous collections.
- Speaking of coffee table books, Erin Sinclair and Jason Uglanica will be launching their community photo book This is East Van on May 5 at the Waldorf. You can pick up a copy here.
- Finally, insert your home town into The Wilderness Downtown for a personalized film by Chris Milk.